MyCryptoCoin (MCC) Crowdsale Purchase Agreement
Last updated January 10th, 2016
This MCC Crowdsale Purchase Agreement (the “Agreement“) contains the terms and conditions that govern your purchase of MCC during the MCC Crowdsale (the “Crowdsale”) and is an agreement between the developers of MCC and the in process of being established MCC AS (“MCC”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) and you or the entity you represent (“you“). This Agreement takes effect as soon as you deposit Bitcoin to purchase MCC tokens. By proceeding to deposit purchase MCC tokens you acknowledge that you are not exchanging Bitcoin for the purpose of speculative investment. You acknowledge to us that you are of legal age to enter this contract. If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, you represent to us that you have legal authority to do so.
This document is not a solicitation for investment and does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
1.1 Terms. You will adhere to all rules and regulations applicable to your purchase of MCC as described in this document. You acknowledge that you have read and understood the MCC Risk and Terms of Sale and that you will continue to stay updated on any changes to these documents from here on out. Before you purchased, if there was any part of these documents that were ambiguous to you, you acknowledge that you have contacted us at email@example.com and that we have answered any and all questions to your satisfaction.
We will provide support only via email, chat clients (such as Skype and Slack) and web forums. We will not provide telephone or live support. Our support email is firstname.lastname@example.org
1.3 Third Party Content. Third Party Content or Services made by other entities, such as companies, may be made available to you under separate terms and conditions, including separate fees and charges. We make absolutely no promise to review or guarantee the safety or utility of said content and services. Your use of any Third Party Content or Service is at your sole risk. We do not accept liability for any fees incurred or damages caused by your use of any Third Party Content. We do not guarantee the availability of any Third Party Content or services for any purpose.
2. Purchase and Delivery of MCC.
2.1 Purchase. You agree to purchase and we agree to sell, on the terms set forth herein, your Resulting Distribution. Your purchase is final. We will not provide any refund of the purchase price under any circumstances.
2.2 Delivery Date. Upon completion of the development of the MCC software, determined at our sole discretion, we will make available to you the Resulting Distribution.
2.3 Delivery Method. We will send the appropriate amount of MCC to your MCC wallet after you prove that you are the rightful owner. The final procedure is announced and verified within the internal member area.
2.4 Unclaimed MCC. If you do not claim all of your Resulting Distribution within 180 days following the date we make it available to you, you may begin to permanently lose access to or control over some or all of the Resulting Distribution.
3. Additional Information. You will provide to us, immediately upon our notice of request, information that we, deem to be required to maintain compliance with any federal, state or local law, regulation or policy. Such documents include, but are not limited to, passports, driver’s licenses, utility bills, photographs of you, government identification cards, or sworn statements.
4. Your Responsibilities.
4.1 Security and Backup. You are sole responsible for properly configuring any software in connection with your access to or use of MCC.
5. General. You will defend, and hold harmless us and our affiliates, and each of their respective employees and representatives from and against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or relating to any third party claim concerning this Agreement or your use of MCC (including legal fees), whether or not the MCC was sold to you under this Agreement.
6. Risks and Disclaimers.. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MCC AND MYCRYPTOWORLD (MCW), ARE NEW AND UNTESTED TECHNOLOGIES AND THAT ADVERSE CHANGES IN MARKET FORCES OR TECHNOLOGY IN PARTICULAR CAN AFFECT IT’S PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE ‘RISK’ DOCUMENT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS RELATED TO YOUR PURCHASE OF MCC.
6.1 Disclaimers. THE MCC SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” WE AND OUR AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
7. Limitations of Liability. WE AND OUR AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, OR DATA) ADDITIONALLY, NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT, OR DAMAGES ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE MCC SOFTWARE.
8. Referral Program. Users hereby accept that MCW reserves the right to, at any given time, change the MCW Referral Program. Should a change ever be needed it will be done to protect the longevity of MCW, and therefore also provide a secure and long-term business for both me and MCW. The said comes to ALL areas of the Referral Program including but not limited to any potential profit sharing or other benefits provided by the MCW Referral Program.
9. Force Majeure. We and our affiliates will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under this Agreement where the delay or failure to deliver results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including technological (hardware and software) errors, labor disputes, natural disasters,,acts of terrorism, or war, changes in the tangle technology or any other force outside of our control.